Thursday 26 November 2015

This was the week that...

Source here
  • I got a new haircut that channels the queen that is Peggy Olsen and I've been wishing I was as cool as her
  • Adele spoke about parenting and got it SPOT ON (when does she not?) 
  • I wept along to Suffragette at the cinema (if you haven't already - go see it!)
  • I read Caitlin Moran's words of advice to her 13-year-old daughter. Wish someone had said this to me twenty years ago. Bookmarking this now for Arlo in another ten years or so 
  • Arlo discovered the joys of black crayon. On the walls, shelves, floors...
  • I rediscovered my love for this album which is as brilliant as it is short 
  • I read this article about how virgos are misunderstood and nodded along a lot 
  • Arlo and Alex both got new Doc Mart boots and I lusted after a pair too



No comments:

Post a Comment