Friday 17 July 2015

Friday I'm in love... with pink. Again.



Now, I'm aware this isn't the first time I've devoted a post to the colour pink, but recently I found myself with a little selection of some newly acquired things, that all happened to be pink and very photograph-able, so I couldn't help but photograph them, as you do:

  • The Aspinal pocket mirror was a gift from the bride at her wedding last week - each of us bridesmaids got one. It's a bit too pretty to use, so for now at least its main function is just to be looked at, and stroked from time to time. It's the perfect colour pink.
  • I also found these beaut stickers on eBay (after this shopping trip, I've been on the hunt for more Meri Meri goodies), which are already being put to good scrapbooking use.
  • And in other exciting stationery news, I finally got my mitts on a Ban.do agenda this month and I'm in love with it. I do love a good diary, but this is something super special. It covers 17 months for a start, so lasts longer than your average diary, plus it's filled with the sweetest stickers, secret messages and beautiful illustrations. I am yet to actually write anything in it yet, because it's just to perfect brand new (anyone else have that about stationery? Too pretty to use) but am looking forward to start doodling all over it from August onwards. 



4 comments:

  1. That diary is absolutely gorgeous.

    At the grand old age of 28, I am still very much obsessed with stickers. I'm totally OK with that.

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not alone! Not much brings me more joy than new stationery. Thanks for reading Jenna :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is my dream post. Pink, Aspinal and stationery! You've basically blogged my annual Christmas list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I'm flattered - you have the best taste! You can't go wrong with any of the above I find :) xx

      Delete