Sunday 12 April 2015

Happy hundred


Well this is a bit of a milestone. Blog post number one hundred. I can't quite believe that there have been one hundred different things that I've wanted to talk about and remember here, but apparently there have! So I've taken a scroll down memory lane to remember some of my favourite posts - and some that I've had lovely feedback on too. I still genuinely do a little shocked face whenever anyone tells me they read my blog (let alone enjoy it!) because I never really write imagining anyone reading it, I just enjoy the process of doing it. But it's lovely to get good feedback - my fave so far being a friend, someone whose taste I trust, telling me he has had a read and that "it's actually not shit". It was the best compliment. So with that in mind, here's some of my fave posts from the last one hundred - the actually not shit ones...


Nice to look back on times and feelings that may have been a fleeting thought, quickly replaced by something more mundane like "why are ALL of Arlo's socks odd?" or "what day is it again?" But I managed to capture them, write them down and keep them. Thanks to anyone who's read even one of the hundred posts so far, and don't worry, I won't do gittish ones like this too often.



4 comments:

  1. This is such a great milestone - to make it into 3 figures and I love the posts you have shared. Keep up the fab blog and I look forward to reading about your next big milestone. Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vic! So nice to have reached a milestone like this - I feel slightly less green now! Loving #PoCoLo as ever xx

      Delete
  2. One , two, .miss a few , ninety nine, a hundred. Congrats on the 100 posts..I thought id read them all but in reality I can't have. I've enjoyed your pontificating poppy. Xx ruthie k xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruthie! So nice to know you read it xxx

      Delete