Friday 24 April 2015

Friday I'm in love... with bathroom tile



Sorry if that's the most boring post title ever, but I have a pretty serious thing going for bathroom tiles at the moment. As I may have mentioned, we didn't inherit the nicest bathroom when we bought this house, and it's not my favourite room to be in. We have a million other things we want to do to the house before we get round to the bathroom - it functions fine, it just doesn't look that pretty, but given that a fairly small amount of actual 'hanging out' happens in there, it's pretty low on our priority list at the moment - so I am enjoying daydreaming in the meantime.

Here's a few of my faves that I've been pinning away over the last few weeks. And actually, since I've been discovering all these beautiful tiles, I'm thinking it would be amazing to do the kitchen in a lovely patterned tile floor too. That's a project that might actually happen before the bathroom does, so watch this space!

But in the meantime, if you love all things tile too, you can find all kinds of inspiration here.

Ooh, and while we're at it, if you liked this, you might like these posts with beautiful wallpaper inspiration and colourful kids' rooms too.



No comments:

Post a Comment