Friday 13 March 2015

Friday I'm in love... with charts and lists


Happy friday pals. I was all ready to write today about how excited I am at the prospect of Spring, but it is well and truly gloomy outside and not-at-all Spring-like, so instead I've collected together a few things that have made me smile this past week or so. And in the meantime, COME BACK SPRING!

  • If there's one thing I love in life, it's a list, and if there's two things I love, it's a good chart (pie, venn... i'm not fussy) so imagine my joy at discovering a nice list of charts that so accurately capture British awkwardness. Every single one is me.
  • These should be part of the NCT programme to help you prepare for baby times. Numbers 1 and 2 are SO MY LIFE.
  • I'm not showing any of these to Arlo for a while - the realistic cover of The Tiger That Came to Tea might give him nightmares.
  • I challenge you not to laugh at number 4. It may be the only case in history of comic sans making something better too. 

It's been a really busy week with some long days at work, so this Friday I'm also in love with the weekend. Today is the start of a 4-day weekend for us and as it's rainy and grey outside I plan on being lazy and snuggly at home with Arlo. Key agenda points include: playing with trains, drawing pictures of animals, watching Dumbo on the sofa. Happy weekending all!



No comments:

Post a Comment