Friday 12 December 2014

Friday I'm in love... with feeling impulsive


I've been feeling a little flighty lately. Like I want to do something different, try something new, break the routine. Not that we have much of one! A few ideas that have crossed my mind this week, fleetingly or otherwise, include:
  1. having pink hair. Because why not?
  2. getting a kitten. Because we've been doing a lot of sofa snuggling lately and a kitten would fit right in very nicely. And because Arlo has got a lot of kitten love to give.
  3. or maybe getting a whole box of kittens?
  4. painting our ceilings blue, like this dreamy bathroom I spotted.
  5. buying more fresh flowers. An under-rated joy in my opinion.
  6. painting again. Something for Arlo's bedroom wall like this lovely alphabet print.
Time will tell how many of these things actually happen, but for now it's nice to daydream. Mostly about pink hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment