Friday 28 November 2014

Friday I'm in love... with kid-friendly Xmas trees


OK, I apologise in advance for another Xmas post, there might be a theme developing here...

I have been having an internal debate with my own mind for the last week or so about this year's Xmas tree. I'm torn between two options. Either the usual massive, sparkly tree full of the baubles I religiously buy from Liberty every year (the Liberty Xmas room is as close to god as I get), but that Arlo will no doubt try and manhandle every minute of every day, OR a small, reserved tree up high somewhere that will stay in tact because he won't be able to reach it, but ultimately I fear won't be big enough to be a true physical representation of quite how much I LOVE Xmas.

What to do? For inspiration, I've been looking at Xmas tree alternatives that will be more kid-friendly, and good old Pinterest has delivered - what did we do with our spare time before there was Pinterest?!? All these festive ideas, and more, can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment